We recognise school or college for some young people can be a difficult environment to cope with when life becomes complicated.
As a successful Alternative Education Provider, we help young people through small structured teaching groups, to learn in a way that works for them. Everyone is different and every learner will have a different pathway to success.
Across our different sites in North Hampshire, our expert team of Tutors, Counsellors, Therapists and Pastoral Staff build trust with learners, taking into account their needs, to achieve nationally recognised qualifications and ensure change is long term and sustainable.
We specialise in Mental Health and therapeutic support, personalised to meet individual need. Family support is also available through our pastoral team.
Transition back to school, onto college, employment or training is a hugely important step. Learner progress is reviewed regularly and there are lots of opportunities for learners to explore future options and work with us to build a supported transition plan.
At every step of the way with Inclusion Hampshire, we will do all we can to ensure the Learner’s success.
Aims and Objectives:
Supporting Schools, Children’s Services, Colleges and other agencies, Inclusion Hampshire operate
s three education centres which offer safe, secure and supportive environments for young people in need to learn and achieve.
We focus on providing individual, holistic emotional and academic support to students, equipping them with the skills, self-belief and motivation for them to make positive changes, achieve qualifications and return to mainstream school or college.
- 10 years of successfully supporting learners to reintegrate back into school or complete their secondary education with us.
- Providing a positive experience of learning structured Maths and English and working towards nationally recognised qualifications.
- Specialist support for learners with special educational needs (SEN) or an Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP).
- GDPR compliant.
- Secure online access to daily attendance and progress updates.
- Experienced in leading multi-agency work.
- Staff are experienced in recognising low mood and alleviating anxiety.
- Multiple sites enable us to create appropriate environments for learners with behavioural needs or those who are emotionally vulnerable.